General and Occupational Medical Practitioner
- Education: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery University of the Witwatersrand - 2008
- Post graduate diploma in Occupational health and Medicine University of Pretoria – 2014
He currently works at Exxaro Grootegeluk as an Occupational medical practitioner, legally appointed from September 2017.
Experience in Occupational health:
- 2014 – 2017 – OMP for EOH health/Hitachi/Murray and Roberts - Medupi Power Station
- 2014 – Current – OMP for Lephalale Occupational Health Services – Exxaro Grootegeluk Coal Mine
Experience in General medicine
- 2010 - Klerskdorp/Tshepong Hospital complex – Batho Pele Doctor of the year award.
- 2012 - Ellisras District Hospital - Batho Pele Doctor of the year award.
- 2013 - Established Private medical practice in Marapong location in Lephalale rendering primary medical care at community level.
- 2013 to present, admitting doctor at Mediclinic Lephalale rendering anathestic services to gynaecologists, orthopaedic surgeons, general surgeons and ENT surgeons.
- 2014 – 2019 - Chairperson of Mediclinic Lephalale Clinical Performance Committee. Currently serving on the committee as an active member.